Our reputation of integrity, independence and commitment to service, enhances the confidence and credibility that can be placed in the financial information reported to owners, banks, investors and other users. Our audit and assurance services include:
- Statutory audits for companies and non-profit organisations
- Superannuation fund audits (SMSFs)
- Trust account audits
- Special purpose and assurance engagements
- Fraud prevention strategies and recommendations
- Internal Control System reviews and recommendations
- Due diligence and business acquisitions
- Capital fundraising and investigative accountant's reports
Our professional auditors provide independent and objective audit and assurance services to a wide range of industries and business structures. Our audit team uses the latest computer audit programs and techniques ensuring our clients receive highly efficient audit services, at truly competitive rates.
In the area of superannuation, we are recognised by the Australian Taxation Office (as the national regulator for SMSFs) as being in the top 100 by volume of completed SMSF audits.
Our audit Partners take a personal approach being directly involved in the engagement and reporting in person at Board and Management meetings.