Whether it is the government's increasing use of 'self-assessment', the need to substantiate transactions, maintain accurate corporate and superannuation documents or to ensure personal and business funds are monitored effectively, Lowe Lippmann's bookkeeping, company secretarial and general records management services can make a positive difference. We can assist you in :
- Maintenance of accounting records including general ledger, debtors, creditors and payroll records
- Recording of transactions, account reconciliations and timely reports, including BASs
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and depreciation calculations
- Maintenance of client investment portfolios for Capital Gains Tax requirements
- Assistance, problem-solving and guidance in accounting/bookkeeping packages including 'MYOB', "Quickbooks' and 'Cashflow Manager'.
- Corporate secretarial services including shelf-companies, maintenance of corporate registers and preparation of statutory documents required by ASIC.
One of the many services provided by Lowe Lippmann that adds a great deal of value for our clients in an understated way, is our accurate and reliable record keeping services. These services are provided at very reasonable rates, saving our clients considerable time. This gives them peace of mind with the knowledge that their financial and corporate records are up-to-date and in order. They are performed whether at our office or at our clients' premises.