Lowe Lippmann has for many years assisted Business Migrants in the evaluation and purchase of businesses and the establishment of new businesses and investment proposals. Our professional advisors provide assistance in the following areas:
- Advice on taxation, investing and transacting business in Australia
- Due diligence investigations and reporting
- Review and evaluation of businesses prior to purchase
- Assistance in locating and negotiating the purchase of or establishment of a business
- Liaison with government and private agencies and use of our specialist referral network
- Full range of Business Services for the establishment of effective systems, reporting, taxation and other compliance matters.
Lowe Lippmann is a culturally diverse firm. Collectively the Partners and staff have a wide variety of backgrounds and languages. Many have migrated to Australia in recent years or are children of migrants and are intuitive to the special circumstances of those migrating to Australia.
We have an established network of experts and business migration support agencies.