We offer tax advice and solutions to overseas corporations looking to conduct business in Australia. In particular, we can help you:
- Determine the best entity and legal structure
- Register your business
- Establish any Australian subsidiary companies
- Ensure you meet all your local tax obligations
Lowe Lippmann can also provide full payroll services for your local employees, accounts payable and receivable services – as well as collection and payment of funds services.
Are you looking to expand your Australian business overseas? Then let us guide you on the many tax issues and opportunities you will face – including:
- The most suitable business structure for your overseas entity
- The best holding company jurisdiction
- The most efficient profit repatriation strategy
If you're a non-resident looking to sell an Australian property or other investment, you have many tax implications to consider.
And if you're not aware of the complex and ever-changing rules surrounding Capital Gains Tax (CGT), it could cost you significantly.
But with Lowe Lippmann by your side, you'll be better placed to manage your withholding tax on international distributions of interest, royalty and dividend income – while staying compliant.